Assistant Manager Ashbourne and NavanApply now
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager position for a very successful big box retailer client.
Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic individual with a passion for retail management?
Our client is seeking a motivated Assistant Manager to join their team. If you have a track record of delivering exceptional customer service, driving sales and have strong leadership skills, then we want to hear from you.
· Provide great leadership and support to enhance a positive work environment.
· Resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Lead by example in delivering excellent customer service.
· Implement sale plans to drive revenue growth and ensure all sale targets are being met.
· Ensure the store layout is constantly visually appealing.
· Recruit and train new hires
· Conduct regular stock checks to control stock control.
What do you need?
· Previous management experience is essential in a retail setting.
· Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
· Have a proven record of reaching targets.
· Have great leadership skills.
· Must have great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €31,500.00-€36,500.00 per year
Bike to work scheme
Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute:
Dublin, CO. Dublin (required)
Ability to Relocate:
Dublin, CO. Dublin: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person